Are you finding it difficult to choose the best Real Estate Agent to help you buy your dream home?
Sure, buying a home can be the biggest, scariest investment you’ll ever make, but it can also be one of the most rewarding and fulfilling. It’s a process that, over the past 30 years, we’ve taken thousands of people just like you through.
Our goal is not to “sell” you a house. Our goal is to help you buy the home you will enjoy for years to come.
You have goals, dreams, and aspirations. We have experience and expertise.
You have specific needs and wants. We have the perspective to help you meet them.
When buying your home, we will be your:
Trusted Advisor℠ ➤ Skilled Negotiator℠ ➤ Expert Facilitator℠
At Scott Combs Real Estate, we have a proven track record and are uniquely trained to provide you 360 Service℠, which is your guarantee that we will be there every step of the way to guide you through buying your home. From search to close, we’ve got you!
Before you sign on any dotted line, we’ll personally consult with you so you know we’re the right agency for you:
- We’ll talk about why you want to buy and what’s most important to you about buying your home.
- We’ll discuss affordability and the current market conditions so you know exactly where you stand.
- We’ll talk extensively about your lifestyle desires and neighborhoods that can best meet your needs.
- We’ll outline the best ways to view and compare homes so you can make better decisions.
- We’ll answer any questions you have about schools, churches, community features and amenities, veteran and medical services, and how you can best live, work and play in Clark County.
Once we’ve earned your trust and business, we’ll:
- Take the daunting task of searching for the right home off of your hands.
- Help you find an honest, reliable lender who can get you pre-approved and pre-qualified quickly.
- Narrow your choices and show you the best options that can fulfill your lifestyle desires, budget, and needs.
- Help you weigh the pros and cons of choosing the right home for the right price.
- Work with you to put your best offer on the table.
Once you’re ready to make an offer on the right home, our real work begins:
- We’ll present your offer and make any counter offers that might be necessary to land the purchase.
- We’ll negotiate every part of the deal to ensure your best interests are being met.
- We’ll help you determine the best service providers for your closing
- We’ll walk you through the entire buying process – from loan approval to inspection to appraisal – to ensure your experience goes as smooth as possible.
- We’ll stay on top of the seller’s process to make sure there aren’t any surprises.
- We’ll coordinate and manage the entire closing – we’ll even be there to hand you the keys once it’s all done.
It won’t stop there though. Our goal is to build relationships with our clients that surpass generations.
In fact, we’ve been blessed enough to have served three generations of several families with their home buying and home selling needs. We want to do that for you as well.
We believe that the best way to do that is through constant communication and excellent service. You will get that and more when choosing Scott Combs Real Estate as your home buying professional.